Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Taste and See

Image by Coutre Cupcakes, Brisbane

"Taste and see that the Lord is good" Experience God for yourself. Why rely on the testimonies of others when you can have a deep, personal relationship with the Father? Do not stand at a distance. The Lord welcomes His people with open arms, beckoning them to return and stay in His House forever. There, Oh Lord, do I want to dwell. Never to be far from You again. The Lord protects and delivers those who fear Him, who live in a right relationship with Him. Why walk in the ways of sinners and revel with fools, only to discover that an eternity of judgement and destruction awaits you?

[Misty Edwards Song]
"I don't want to talk about You like You're not in the room
I want to look right at You
I want to sing right to You..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails