We finally tasted the goodness of cocoa that is in Koko Black after hearing reviews of their "liquid gold". Though the Autumn Spoil for Two looked pretty minuscule when it arrived, it certainly was enough due to the richness of each sweet morsel. I liked the mousse the best and the hot chocolates did live up to the claims. Mine was the regular version while Fab tried the one infused with Chai.
And since I have been getting numerous comments and questions about Fab's weight, here is my blanket statement: Yes, he has lost a lot of weight, reason being he has been conscious about his size and shape and has thus controlled his food portions and kept active with exercise and tennis with friends. He wanted to bust the trend of men getting a little flabby after marrying and settling down into a comfortable routine, plus he has a secret dream of owning tight abs and toned muscles. I personally prefer he not feel like a skeleton or a concrete slab when hugged.
You may choose to believe he has shed the pounds due to the stress of supporting an unemployed wife and a mortgage, or from his wife's inability to cook or cook enough. This is entirely up to you as I cannot be bothered to refute such arguments. Please just refrain from approaching me with your shock, blunt remarks or concerned expressions. You are perfectly welcome to ask Fab for a reasonable explanation. Thank you.
2 comments:
Babez..hugzzzzzz......you cook fine!!! Don't bother about some people's insensitive comments. And glad you had a happy 31st!!
Hey dear
Sorry to hear that you've had to defend your hubby's weight. I've had to do the same thing too...just the other way round cos hubby has gained weight since we got married. Now, I've just learnt to brush it off. If people have nothing to comment about but weight issues, then its really not worth for me talking about. Hope you feel better soon.
And happy blessed birthday dear!!!! :)
Post a Comment