Friday, 29 June 2012

Sometimes I think I have super powers

Photo from 8tracks

It seems I have the ability to go completely unseen like Jessica Alba's character in Fantastic Four. I should harness this gift for good by first learning to control it. I imagine it would come in handy in the event of imminent danger, while being more convenient to master than Harry Potter's magic cloak.

Truth betold, I don't think I have ever felt this invisible and socially disconnected. Still, it has served to help me realise how much my heart craves for genuine companionship.  Am I too dull, too needy? I can't work out what went wrong and perhaps never will but maybe it was to no fault of mine.

I'm leaving in two weeks anyway, and shall endeavour to look ahead. It's odd to think so lowly of myself yet be hurt when I cannot find acceptance, as if it was an unexpected turn of events. I just thought one day I would finally prove to be enough...

Feel by Rachael Lampa on Grooveshark


23 September 2012 Update: 

Thank You, Daddy God, for Mili, my colleague from Peru. And thank You for extending my contract until mid October so I have work to keep me out of trouble and a little more cash for our bank account :) I am grateful that You see me and call me beautiful, and that You only hold good thoughts for me and my loved ones. You have blessed me with a gorgeous husband who tells me I'm pretty everyday, and brought people along the way to encourage and support me. May I never forget all You are, all You have done and all You have given. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails