
Haha, am trying to do all my updates and things at once because I tend to get so occupied otherwise and haven't been regularly posting...will just say one last thing for the night...
Something God reminded me of on Sunday night as I started battling with Him again over certain things I have been keeping on my mind and began tearing during the worship song "Take me deeper" - this was the verse God spoke to me when I first came here 8 years ago, through a friend who wrote it on a pass-it-on card as she thought it was appropriate and now 8 years later God is still telling me that "He has loved me with an everlasting love and drawn me with loving kindness" (Jeremiah 31:3) and it's amazing that this verse isn't just for me but for everyone...
Will really need to learn to cling to my Daddy in Heaven and stand upon His truth...
No comments:
Post a Comment