Wednesday, 25 July 2007

whiplash gone in a flash!

So I got bad whiplash from the car accident and the pain went from my neck to my shoulder blade and arm right down to my finger tips and got progressively worse, necessitating medication and physiotherapy...it affected my ability to sit at my computer and work and disturbed my sleeping patterns due to the discomfort aggravated by having to be taped across my back in order for a certain posture to be maintained each time I felt the pull. This went on for a few weeks (two appointments each week) leading up to the Healing Conference my church was holding - what perfect timing!

It must have been wonderfully planned by God that He could show me I could always trust Him for everything and to encourage all present at the conference through His healing power upon my life...yup that's right! We prayed and fasted leading up to the conference and one of the things I asked God for was total healing over my whiplash that began to improve as I 'committed' this burden to Him and on the first night (Friday) of the conference they amazingly specifically asked all those with back pains and the like to go forward to be prayed for if we wanted so I jumped at the opportunity and well by Sunday, I was totally back to normal! WAY COOL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails