How quickly God responds to assure us of His presence with us...yet it may not always be in the way we expect it...why limit His creativity and after all, He does know best. Lately, God has been reminding me that He is able to do immeasurably above and beyond all that we can think of or even imagine (saw this in my friend Jackie's testimony - her story is so encouraging but I don't think I can include it here)...and that I should not fear as His perfect love drives out all my fears (I was just praying in the bathroom that God would take control of my fears and then when I logged into Facebook of all things, there was this verse! (I didn't even know I had added the daily bible verse application...what a mystery, hee)...He then showed me the daily verse on my blog about lifting our eyes to the hills and recognising that our help comes from God, the Maker of heaven and earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment