Sunday, 16 September 2007

a new creation

I am a new creation
No more in condemnation
Here in the grace of God I stand

My heart is overflowing
My love just keeps on growing
Here in the grace of God I stand

And I will praise You Lord
Yes I will praise You Lord
And I will sing
Of all that You have done ("pa-pa-da-dum-dum")

My heart is overflowing
My love just keeps on growing
Here in the grace of God I stand


This is a song we used to sing at Sunday School. I remembered it this morning as my friend's words from our sharing on Friday night rang in my mind that were something along the lines of, "In God we are a new creation...we all have our pasts (skeletons in the closet if you like) but as we walk rightly with God and are determined to put our pasts behind us in light of God's love and mercy, and allow Him to gently guide and restore us, we are made anew in Him!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 promises us this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails