God, Your grace is more than sufficient for me
You are able to bring (and will bring) to completion the good work you have begun in me
I will trust in You and not limit You by placing You in a box
Enlarge my perspective, God, to recognise, to an increasing measure, how great You really are
My hope is in You, I will remain in You so that my joy and peace are made complete in You
I am going to take hold of Your promises
I am going to receive Your power and authority
I am not going to let Satan rob me anymore of my life in You
Yes, I am going to live out the abundant life You have given me to live
You, O God, will never leave me, forsake me or short change me
Although there are many times I do not understand, my faith will be in You
You are my Strength, my Healer, my Protector, my Deliverer
I will claim and proclaim Your Word - Your Truth
You have placed me above my enemies
You are my Jehovah Jireh - My Provider
You will bring every Word You have ever spoken to pass
Thank You Lord - You are God alone, My God whom I worship
I am found in You, I belong to You, not as an object but one precious to You
i am free in You, redeemed in You
Free to live, to dance, to sing, to declare this freedom to others that they may experience Your freedom too - Free to make a difference
I am a woman - captivating - beautiful, adored by Her Maker
A beauty that is powerful, alluring, comforting, inspiring
Because it is a beauty that reflects You
I am free to be beautiful so that others may discover their true beauty in You and return to You
I am a woman - a fearless fighter in a great adventure
No more negative thinking, no more fears and tears but life!
You are able to bring (and will bring) to completion the good work you have begun in me
I will trust in You and not limit You by placing You in a box
Enlarge my perspective, God, to recognise, to an increasing measure, how great You really are
My hope is in You, I will remain in You so that my joy and peace are made complete in You
I am going to take hold of Your promises
I am going to receive Your power and authority
I am not going to let Satan rob me anymore of my life in You
Yes, I am going to live out the abundant life You have given me to live
You, O God, will never leave me, forsake me or short change me
Although there are many times I do not understand, my faith will be in You
You are my Strength, my Healer, my Protector, my Deliverer
I will claim and proclaim Your Word - Your Truth
You have placed me above my enemies
You are my Jehovah Jireh - My Provider
You will bring every Word You have ever spoken to pass
Thank You Lord - You are God alone, My God whom I worship
I am found in You, I belong to You, not as an object but one precious to You
i am free in You, redeemed in You
Free to live, to dance, to sing, to declare this freedom to others that they may experience Your freedom too - Free to make a difference
I am a woman - captivating - beautiful, adored by Her Maker
A beauty that is powerful, alluring, comforting, inspiring
Because it is a beauty that reflects You
I am free to be beautiful so that others may discover their true beauty in You and return to You
I am a woman - a fearless fighter in a great adventure
No more negative thinking, no more fears and tears but life!
No comments:
Post a Comment