I sometimes feel like I live my life through other peoples' blogs...when I see how creative they are, the wonderful things they get up to...I don't quite have the patience or skill to do the same things so I read and imagine how lovely it would be if I did...hmm...back to work and my onset of the (not swine) flu. Someone write to me...it's getting a tad lonely out here...
3 comments:
if it helps, I always think your blog looks gorgeously fresh and lovely. But you haven't been posting much lately eh?
Love ya!
You are quite creative and have much of your own life to share ... quit comparing. You are most precious! Go ahead, take the plunge! We'll be waiting to read it! :)
silly silly girl. don't you know that God created you as the individual that you are. Do not knock His precious handy work. You are valuable to Him and all that cross your path. Beautiful and talented and special ways that none other can compare. we are not to compare ourselves to man (others) only to Christ.
You bless me, my dear friend.
Post a Comment