I accidentally wore Fab's socks to work today. Grabbed them in the dark from the laundry room. They looked like a pair of mine from the outset. I fumbled to put them on while running out of the house into the car. Did think they felt stretched out but they were still snug around the leg so I figured they had to be mine. After all Fab has size 11 or 12 feet and I'm like a 6 or a 7 so if they were his they would be unusually humongous I thought. Shoved on my runners and hot footed it out of there to get to work on time. Walking across the bridge and campus to get to the office was ok but when I took my runners off to put on my work shoes, I noticed the excess material dangling about my ankles and toes. Hmm, these are definitely not mine slightly stretched out. Ah well, so here I am with his socks stuffed into my little shoes. Yawn. Can't wait for Thursday and then I know I'll never want it to end!
No comments:
Post a Comment