Monday, 5 July 2010

Thanks Anonymous!

Not sure who you are but thanks for the comment on my previous post. Yes, I have read about feeding babies when taking off and landing so their ears don't hurt with the pressure. Interestingly, some babies don't seem to be bothered.

I once shared a flight with a 2-month old baby girl who was in the row just before me. Wow, if ever there was a quiet baby! She just softly chuckled at all twelve of her rowdy Greek relatives who were passing her around like a parcel and then decided that was enough so yawned and went to sleep as we were landing.

I'm praying our children will take that well to flying too because their mother certainly is not a seasoned traveller! I get sick just by bending down in a stationary vehicle to pick my bag up. Sigh. It would be great to break up the back-crunching, bum-flattening, leg-shortening (mine are already stunted), brain-fuzzing trip to the UK.

Anyway, I guess I can leave all that to when we are actually expecting :) I might be contacting you for more advice and tips then if you care to leave a name and blog link.

****

Ah Belle, so it is you! That was my initial thought as all other anon comments were from you. But thought I'd just check :) You should start a blog. God has done so much in your life that it would be a shame not to have a journal to remember it all by and to encourage, inspire and challenge others with.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Jos:

Actually, this comment is not in response to this blog. I couldn't find a way to contact you. This is Robin from Sister Village. Please email me at robin@sistervillage.org. I'd like to talk with you about one of your wonderful comments on Sister Village!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jos,

Sorry I don't how to use blogs properly
anon is belle.

Anonymous said...

I will have to ask you to show me how to do it. I have no idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails