I like the concept of this movie. It also got me dreaming again about owning a stationery/book/cafe type place with lots of cute and pretty things that make me happy. A store with great lighting and cosy sofas and beautiful wall decals and super yummy drinks and desserts like Tiramisu, New York Baked Cheesecake, Chocolate Eclairs, Berry Tarts, Chiffons, Danish Pastries, Souffles, Brownies and Creme Brulee (most of which are sold in Daughter's Cafe, which still stands after it was created for the film). You can view photos of the cafe's interior here. I like the open-plan kitchen design and the colour scheme.
What Doris (the main character) said in the movie inspires me to travel more to create my own stories to share with others, stories about the experiences I've had...instead of living vicariously through others (their photos, their adventures).
[Song and scenes from the movie]
[Song and scenes from the movie]


No comments:
Post a Comment