The cutest, sweetest, most wonderful-lest husband ever! Sometimes I wonder how I could ever get cranky and be all childishly unpleasant with him because if you see his disappointed face, it's really heartbreaking. (Just read this post about learning to see the upside in someone's quirks that we may consider a flaw or cause of irritation). Here is Fab posing with the Optimus Prime Nic and Miin sent for Christmas, before peeling carrots for dinner.
The other cutie man in my life - my Pa (taken at Coffee Club, DFO, Brisbane Airport)
My first pair of wedges - I've graduated from flats. Well, not really. I'll still wear flats most of the time. Let's hope my feet are happy in these $30 Target shoes. I think the other times I've paid more than $25 for footwear were for black heeled college prom shoes, white heels with beads for my wedding, really sturdy hard-wearing walking shoes (kinda like Doc Marts), sports shoes, and my only pair of black boots (or did my mum pay for them?)
2 comments:
Hey hun!!!
Your hubby is really sweet!!!! And good-looking too if I may add! :)
Hello :))
Those shoes look gorgeous. Were they comfortable? :)))
And Optimus Prime!!!! :))
Sending a big *hugs* :))
Nicole
Post a Comment