Sunday, 1 January 2012

Christmas Week




Fab and I are back from a wonderful time in Ballina and Lennox Head with family. Pity a few of my cousins were missing by the time we took a family photo by the tea tree lake (the water is the colour of perfectly brewed Darjeeling and leaves a light woody scent on the skin). 

God blessed us with terrific weather, fabulous food and lots of fun. We even caught a flat-head and bream. Kay and Tracy have beautiful homes and Wilbur the cross eyed dog is hilarious. I didn't get a picture of his squinty blue eyes as he's self conscious. 

I wish the week didn't end so quickly but at least we'll get to see my parents for another two nights. Back to work on Tuesday after hopefully squeezing in a chickenpox vaccination in the morning.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails