Monday, 18 December 2006

"Holiday...Celebrate..."

Hearing Madonna's song in my head all of a sudden
Anyway, I've been in Singapore for a week...haven't done that much shopping and have discovered the best way to really enjoy my food is not to let people stuff my face til I am bloated or make me eat for the sake of eating but to take it all in slowly...having said that however, I have yet to go out that much and eat all the lovely things here you cannot find in Australia. When I get the chance I shall upload photos of my nephews - Gabriel 4 (the little smarty pants) and Joel 2 (the more macho one who keeps repeating the phrase, "I pray a chu chu train", meaning I shall now play with my train, the kind filled with air like one of those jumping castles you can climb into just that you can't jump in it, just sit)

Attended my college classmate's wedding yesterday...what a long but wonderful day witnessing the whole ceremony from the haggling with the other "sisters" (my very first time experiencing such an event!) for a better "price" from the groom before allowing him to retrieve his bride from the room and unveil her to the tea ceremonies and accompanying buffets to the ROM and finally dinner at the Merchant Court Hotel in Clarke Quay - good ballroom as it's completely open, i.e. no obstructive pillars and allows for everyone to see the stage and screen clearly. We waxed his legs amongst other fun things *LOL*. I didn't get to bring along my digital camera so will have to hound her for photos of the day instead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails