Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Jossie's whereabouts

I've had much to write about but have not had the energy to really sit down and put my thoughts into words hence the 'hiatus'. Been feeling a little run down off late. The pain in my neck, right collar bone, shoulder and arm have returned. Then there are the bad spots in my back. Hopefully with more treatment from the osteopath, the exercises she has given me, and prayer, I'll be as good as new in no time.

Silly flu still has a hold on me I think. I keep getting weird dizzy spells, which aren't unusual for me but are happening more frequently. It's kind of like the rocking feeling on a boat meshed with a slightly blurred perspective and a sense that the room is about to spin. Not exactly pleasant. People keep telling me to get my eyes and ears checked by a specialist but I tend to avoid doctors like the plague. I hate spending money on things like this and keep insisting things are fine as every time I do go to someone, they tell me nothing is wrong and that it's perfectly normal for a woman my age to experience such things (giddiness, crackling in the ear, off balance now and then...vertigo or something they call it).

I have to say I've generally had it good. No major health issues in my life time. Chronic things, yes, but nothing fatal or needing serious medical attention. I'm babbling. It's the end of the work day. I had trouble getting sleep last night. My sleep is always broken. It's not uncommon for me to wake 6 times in a night. Once after every dream (and they've been weird or even disturbing), several times to visit the bathroom, or because I'm too hot then too cold, or because some pillow has made its way to my side of the bed and is bothering me, or something. Hmm...so sweet of Fab to hold my hands last night and pray for me to have God's peace and rest. I should go do more work...

1 comment:

Debra said...

Oh, I'll be praying for your complete healing, in Jesus name. That satan will have no hold over you through illness as you are a vessel for our Lord Jesus Christ! Love you ... haven't had much time with unpacking to get caught up in blogland! Get some rest sweet friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails