Fab and I will be at the Salt and Pepper Spa Resort in Kingscliff, NSW for 3 days! It's a beautiful place and we're praying for great weather so we can enjoy picnics out in the sun, walks along the stunning beach, dips in the pool and other fun outdoor activities (apparently you get to use the bikes and boogie boards for free).
The cosy resort room (we had to go with the smallest, most economically-priced one) offers unlimited free movies and Broadband so we'll be watching heaps of DVDS at night and just relaxing in. Hopefully we'll get a room on the third floor to get a bit of a view. Though our room will not be serviced daily (not a necessity for us anyway), the price includes a full buffet breakfast every morning so I reckon our tummies will be very happy.
Can't wait to get away! I've been having nightmares about work for months now (another story) and not sleeping well. Fab even asked if I was ok the other morning as I had been shouting "No, No!" in my dreams. So this is such a welcome break for both of us really. One year already.
The cosy resort room (we had to go with the smallest, most economically-priced one) offers unlimited free movies and Broadband so we'll be watching heaps of DVDS at night and just relaxing in. Hopefully we'll get a room on the third floor to get a bit of a view. Though our room will not be serviced daily (not a necessity for us anyway), the price includes a full buffet breakfast every morning so I reckon our tummies will be very happy.
Can't wait to get away! I've been having nightmares about work for months now (another story) and not sleeping well. Fab even asked if I was ok the other morning as I had been shouting "No, No!" in my dreams. So this is such a welcome break for both of us really. One year already.
2 comments:
Yay! Enjoy your sweet time together!!
Congratulations, what a sweet feeling it is, I know! :)
Post a Comment