"So she can focus on what's more important...YOU"
My white knight, Jesus You are
Lifesaver, You are never far
You hear my call even when I have no voice
You provide the way when I see no clear choice
You show my fears for what they are
Paper tigers with no power to scar
You silence my accusers and defend my name
You call me beautiful; intelligent; pure; without blame
I let the hurt in when I failed to see You
I thought you weren't real, just a story untrue
But when I asked if you were there
When I screamed the pain was unfair
You knelt down, held my hands and gave me faith anew
(Original composition - I wrote this after my 'sozo' with Ps Lance and Belle)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for a new beginning. For assuring me of Your presence, love and ability to protect and deliver. This picture is what You showed me when I asked where You were the day I was hurt. It made me laugh. There was a joy in me I don't recall feeling for a very long time. The laughter was almost uproarious. I could literally feel it bubbling up from inside. I didn't share the vision immediately as I doubted it was You but I couldn't contain being tickled pink, and as I blurted what I heard You say, I knew it had to be You. It had to be the truth. I couldn't have come up with that on my own.
You're my firefighter, Jesus. You hear the bell in my heart and You rush to my side to rescue me. I am approved by You. You give me the thumbs up and You find me entertaining in a good way. It's like You never tire of being with me. You never get bored but somehow find ways to be amused and amazed each time we are together.

1 comment:
<3 i love this song alot : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O6gsswH3jU
Post a Comment