[Video: Donut Ad with Lee Min Ho]
Hilarious. I'm sorry. I really should not be making fun of their pronounciation so let's put this down to my bad hearing. It's just I keep hearing the guy say "rosting" instead of "roasting" and "donkey" instead of "dunkin" (for Dunkin Donuts).
On a separate note, I am my mother's daughter indeed. I have become hooked on Korean Dramas. I just completed a 25-episode series titled Boys Over Flowers. This is the Korean version of a Japanese anime produced as a show in Japan and remade in Taiwan (F4 - Liu Xing Hua Yuan).
I am now watching a 16-episode series titled Personal Preference starring Lee Min Ho, one of the protagonists in Boys Over Flowers. He's the guy in this donut advertisement. I confessed to my husband that I found three of the main male stars in Boys Over Flowers good looking. One has a cute name. Kim Bum (Insert giggle here).
Ah, back to reality!
1 comment:
he seriously says rosting JOS! and he says donkey tooo! ahhhh....Korean English
Post a Comment