Monday, 21 March 2011

Adelaide in the Fall


Photo from CameraBag
Just returned from our little trip. It should officially be autumn now. The days were still relatively warm but the nights were cool. Nick and Miin's wedding was lovely - perfect weather, beautiful garden setting,  and sweet and funny speeches delivered by family members, and the best men and bridesmaids (I like the song they presented as a surprise too), yummy food: not to mention a giant chocolate fountain :), and the chicken dance to boot! I meant to tell the lady who sang during the signing of the marriage register that she has a great voice...and ask where she got her gorgeous stockings...ah well...

What great fun spending time with the Thens and all the new additions to the family - I have such terrific in-laws.

Photos of the special day to come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails