The hour between 12:45pm and 1:45pm was meant to be for writing a job application due Wednesday but as you can see, I'm procrastinating...
I love the idea of creating traditions for Fab and myself, and one I'm thinking to try, for this season, is the 12 Dates of Christmas, found off A Beautiful Mess and Rockstar Diaries.
The only thing is I have family coming over to spend Christmas with us and relatives. We're renting holiday accommodation at Ballina. It'll be a really good reunion and my parents could do with a proper break. Now that Nan and Gramps have passed on, I'm hoping my parents can have more quality time together travelling and doing what they love.
Maybe I can turn it into 12 Dates for the New Year although that kind of defeats the whole 12 days concept. Nevermind, who says I can't innovate and make up something for us right?
![]() |
| Pugs in Pyjamas |
I would like to have a pug or a miniature pig...a smallish fellow to go walking with. One Fab and I can dote on, who can befriend our kids when we have some in the future. This adorable little pug belongs to Elsie and Jeremy Larson. The photo is part of Elsie's home tour collection on A Beautiful Mess. Suki the pug is posing on their sofa. I love all the creative ideas Elsie, Emma and their friends at Red Velvet come up with. I'm even considering taking one of their e-courses.
And now I should really look at that job application. I really dislike having to address selection criteria and attending interviews. I get performance anxiety and it's not natural to do the whole self-promotion spiel to try prove I can handle the role. I was saying to Fab last night that I think I need a stronger personality. I feel like I should be more of a go-getter and someone who is able to be assertive and not easily shaken emotionally.

No comments:
Post a Comment