Hope you don't mind babe!
“[The Narrow and Wide Gates] "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”- Matthew 7:13-14
As a child, we used to sing a song about trusting and obeying God being the way...maybe some may question such teaching but throughout my life I have come to experience the freedom and joys of living in God's ways...yes, often I still am rebellious and go my own path, but believe you me, there have also been many negative consequences that God has then, in His grace, turned around somehow in the end for my good. Note to self to try and 'practice what I preach'! Thank God for His patience and grace with this slow learner! Heh Ü

No comments:
Post a Comment