Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Beeping Wisdom

Aaaarrrggghhhh....I have decided that I do not like smoke detectors. They make the most annoying sound when the battery has run low. Yes, I do realise this is a safety feature so that one will be so compelled to change the battery as soon as possible to keep oneself alerted to fires (as well as the firemen who will come to save the day if the house really is burning down) and free from ear aches.

What a contrast the voice of God is although at times He can warn us sharply of something yet we just fail to take notice or choose to remain oblivious. Some may oblige but put it off to good conscience rather than the voice of the One whose hands made and hold our very lives securely with unconditional love. May we respond quickly to not end up with destroyed lives, a far greater tragedy than head pains from squeaky noises.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails