Person in China cherishing a section of a bible bound together in some paper - in many underground churches they only have one bible to read and carefully pass around"Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" The Word of the Lord directs my steps but I need to be a doer and not just a hearer of the Word. May the words I write bring encouragement, joy, peace, godly conviction... to those who chance upon it or to those whom the words are directed...may great blessings come through the writing so that I may build up and not destroy the lives of others. Thank you God for the vision You gave me of the scroll upon which I saw hands furiously writing, and the confirmation of this through words spoken by another who knew nothing of the vision. In fact, I never spoke of this vision to anyone. Lord, let Your will be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment