Who would have thought that God could touch me so much watching the cartoon illustration of the song 'The Stand' by Hillsongs? I was just wrapped by the simplicity yet significance of the pictures - the giving of one's heart wholly to God - more so because I was just totally in need of God's embrace. It's so true...there are times I just think "what can I (possibly) say (at this point); what can I do, but to offer this (my) heart completely to You (God)". He has carried my sin, my shame, the things I can never take rescind or reverse, and He has made me clean and whole and able to choose to walk in righteousness...so many times I fail and yet there He is, arms wide open without condemnation, encouraging me to try again...only this time with His strength and not my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment