Didn't go in to work today...down with the flu...nicely dosed up on Codral Day and Night. The day formula is supposed to be non-drowsy but somehow I started feeling really groggy and floaty like I was gently rocking to and fro and so I drifted off to sleep while attempting to read "Out of Control and Loving it" by Lisa Bevere. I've finished "Unleashing Your Potential" by Christine Caine. Loved it! They both write in ways that are clear and direct. And Christine's side comments provide entertainment as I sit imagining the humorous situations she's in. I relate to her writing and would probably take on a similar style should I ever venture to write a book but it would depend on the topic too. The plumber is here as the ancient hot water tank downstairs has finally been given the boot. Yen has asked for him to change the kitchen taps to a lever-mixer as the 'cold' one has been suffering from incontinence and leaking water all over the sink. Well, hopefully this will mean no more freezing cold showers in the morning, yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment