On Tuesday the 23rd of December, I will have been wedded to my gorgeous husband for 4 months! Amazing! And what a great 4 months it has been. Sure, there were scary times with totally unexpected situations flying our way, making me cry bucketloads. But everything we have gone through has shown me how patient and strong my dear Fab really can be. He's such a wonderful man of God! We've had our minor tiffs but have not let the sun go down on our anger. We sort things out before the day is up, which is really important in any relationship, so I have come to learn and believe. So anyway, Fab, if you are reading this, Super Duper Wonderfuller Anniversary-er (trying way too hard to rhyme) to you in advance! I love you very muchly! So cool how it worked out to be a Tuesday before Christmas because Tuesdays are our date nights. And we get to celebrate Christmas together on this night. And we're on leave from that point for two weeks so it's magnificently Fab-uloso~!Friday, 19 December 2008
4 months in 4 days, wow!
On Tuesday the 23rd of December, I will have been wedded to my gorgeous husband for 4 months! Amazing! And what a great 4 months it has been. Sure, there were scary times with totally unexpected situations flying our way, making me cry bucketloads. But everything we have gone through has shown me how patient and strong my dear Fab really can be. He's such a wonderful man of God! We've had our minor tiffs but have not let the sun go down on our anger. We sort things out before the day is up, which is really important in any relationship, so I have come to learn and believe. So anyway, Fab, if you are reading this, Super Duper Wonderfuller Anniversary-er (trying way too hard to rhyme) to you in advance! I love you very muchly! So cool how it worked out to be a Tuesday before Christmas because Tuesdays are our date nights. And we get to celebrate Christmas together on this night. And we're on leave from that point for two weeks so it's magnificently Fab-uloso~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment