2010 has gone by extremely quickly for me, which can be a little unnerving as I look back to find what I have accomplished. But I realise again that is not important. It is the life lessons that count as I walk with God and let Him change me from the inside out.
As the year comes to a close, I am reflecting on attitudes I want to get right:
- Not blaming God or others when things go wrong (or, more likely, not my way)
- Not blaming God or others for my mistakes
- Not blaming God or others, full stop
- Not judging others by their appearance, mannerisms or the way they treat me
- Not being impatient and self centred
God, thank You for loving us and looking after every detail. Thank You for showing me Your love and grace through my family, Fab and friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment