It's the muppets! I love the muppets! At one stage, I could do the voice of the French chef really well and my sister and I would play different characters in the car (like Count Duckular and his grandmother and a cockroach) and laugh hysterically. Ok, I would laugh hysterically but whatever. And we would make up silly songs like this:
He's a funny spider
A funny spider
He only has four legs, HEY!
I want to watch the movie!
Oh, and totally unrelated to that is me finding shots of a beautiful, colourful wedding.
Is it weird their wedding video made me teary? It just felt so sweet and cosy with close friends and family. I love the colour scheme, all the decorations and the way they set the entire day up, even with ice cream, pancakes and what looked like jars of peanut butter for the guests. My cousin had a photo booth at her wedding in January and I think taking polaroids or funny shots of everyone with props is such a fun and fabulous idea for remembering the special occasion. The blog post made me a mix of tingly happy and emotional inside (not to say tingly happy isn't an emotion...I'm just finding my vocabulary very limited these days).
Oh, and totally unrelated to that is me finding shots of a beautiful, colourful wedding.
Is it weird their wedding video made me teary? It just felt so sweet and cosy with close friends and family. I love the colour scheme, all the decorations and the way they set the entire day up, even with ice cream, pancakes and what looked like jars of peanut butter for the guests. My cousin had a photo booth at her wedding in January and I think taking polaroids or funny shots of everyone with props is such a fun and fabulous idea for remembering the special occasion. The blog post made me a mix of tingly happy and emotional inside (not to say tingly happy isn't an emotion...I'm just finding my vocabulary very limited these days).
No comments:
Post a Comment