Was browsing the site and am curious to have a leaf through these, if not for content, then for design and layout.
30 June 2011 Addition - Surroundings: Guide to Decorated Living
30 June 2011 Addition - Surroundings: Guide to Decorated Living
![]() |
| 30 June 2011: Found the preview Love the happy feeling it gives |
![]() |
| 30 June 2011: Found the preview |
![]() |
| Extra Curricular |
![]() |
| Frankie |
![]() |
| Hello Sandwich The author has a Tokyo Guide Zine too |
![]() |
| Oh Comely |
![]() |
| Peppermint |
![]() |
| Uppercase. Its Digital Scrapbook. |
And while we're on the topic of magazines, I'm glad to have chanced upon Girl with a Satchel - you'll see why from the website.
As sheepish as I am to admit it, I found the blog by 'Googling' Asher Keddie from the hit television series 'Offspring', yesterday afternoon (Yes Belle, you may frown at me for following the show. Weird, considering I didn't even bother with Season 1). It was out of sheer curiosity but led to me realising Asher played Blanche d'Alpuget in the series Hawke and Ita Buttrose, founding editor of Cleo, in Paper Giants. I then sifted through photos of Blanche d'Alpuget and Bob Hawke without thinking too much of anything. Interestingly, the couple appeared on the news last night.
This isn't the first time someone or something has come to mind for no apparent reason, only to be brought up in the media or in conversation with a friend later in the day. Something to wonder about...
Leaving you with a photo I like by Spotted Moth
As sheepish as I am to admit it, I found the blog by 'Googling' Asher Keddie from the hit television series 'Offspring', yesterday afternoon (Yes Belle, you may frown at me for following the show. Weird, considering I didn't even bother with Season 1). It was out of sheer curiosity but led to me realising Asher played Blanche d'Alpuget in the series Hawke and Ita Buttrose, founding editor of Cleo, in Paper Giants. I then sifted through photos of Blanche d'Alpuget and Bob Hawke without thinking too much of anything. Interestingly, the couple appeared on the news last night.
This isn't the first time someone or something has come to mind for no apparent reason, only to be brought up in the media or in conversation with a friend later in the day. Something to wonder about...
Leaving you with a photo I like by Spotted Moth









No comments:
Post a Comment