Monday, 27 June 2011

How much do I want you?

Perhaps God is waiting for me to really desire what I'm asking Him for before He gives the blessing. Perhaps He is waiting for me to sort out my horrible attitude so I don't pass on my wretchedness. I guess I really have to bite the bullet now and get over the weird fears stopping me from doing more to make this happen. I was secretly hoping for it to be straight forward as I have read about the pain others have gone through when the journey is long and tumultuous. Is it a question of timing because of my current level of self centredness or financial instability? If it a matter of health and nutrition? Is it about willingness and how much I have prepared for greater things to come? When will it be my turn and am I the one prolonging this season? This is a huge responsibility and I don't want to mess it up. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails