Monday, 30 April 2007

where's funny when i need him?

Sayings:

"Your future is so bright that you have to wear shades" - Pastor Lance

"We like sitting in the dark *pause* erm, like mushrooms" - My colleague on why she and the others in that particular office looked like they were not in as the door was closed and the lights were off...it tends to be like that everyday

"I'm not a locker!" - Another colleague on why we should send some random belongings delivered to our office (as they were found in a room downstairs) to the Lost Property section a decent walk away instead of waiting for the owner to collect them as they have been sitting on the sidetable for about a month.
June 2007 Addition: "Eh! I like your recycled skirt!" - A geeky gay guy who works in the same building says to my colleague who is wearing a rather pricey black skirt that has embroidery which has been purposely left in a way that it causes frays at the edges and lets the thread hang out from the sewn-in designs. We had a good laugh at his honest remark

"You don't know your zeros" - Chia Yen in primary school when a girl insisted on the dearness of the price of an electone


A giant biscuit

"Bring a biscuit" - A fellow church member's honest response to the question on how to build trust

"Always right! Why? Because it's not wrong!" - My corny answer to a friend's dilemna on which direction to take in life (shall I turn right or left?) Yes, shoot me now...

Gosh, how many of these I would be able to collate if only I did not have the memory of a prawn and actually bothered to record them down as well

Is my blog beginning to be rated most boring? Well I like it and if I'm dull, I'm dull. I just squashed a bug that was walking across my table

So let's talk about prawns

I was making a glass of cordial with soda water and noticed a bag of bagels that looked rotten and realised they're blueberry hence the odd colour

The bag says "If it's not boiled, it's not a bagel" I never knew bagels were made from boiled dough...why all this time of missing out on knowing such an important little piece of information, imagine that!

So let's talk about prawns (ok, in the next entry...now I sleep)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring? Nah, you're still you!

Unknown said...

Jos - that "you don't know your 0's" comment from Yen still makes me day. hahaha.

agree with Ber - everything is a-ok! (it would help you posted some pictures of that nice big rose though)

Anonymous said...

rose? what rose? i only see a picture of a gigantic cookie...

that aside, i kinda miss those random kooky moments, incoherent remarks et al.

Anonymous said...

ahhahaha... alright, where are you actually gonna talk about the prawns? huahahhaa....

Related Posts with Thumbnails