Obviously I'm not very observant or skilled in this whole blog thing. I signed in today and saw a little icon at the top right hand corner. It said Followers (1). "What's this?" I quizzed. "Oh cool...it lists people who follow my blog...didn't realise you could indicate that you were following a person's blog" I see some of you gently slapping your hands over your forehead and eyes and slightly shaking your head at me, "seriously? you didn't know? er-duh..." Heh Heh Heh...so now I have one follower. Boy am I popular! Hee Hee...funny thing is I feel very pleased by this new little discovery. So thanks Ashley (again). Now to educate myself in how to become a follower of somebody else's blog. Doo doo doo *Jos hums to herself*
(Some minutes later) Ok, can't figure it out. No button to press, link to click on, field to fill...this function is rather mysterious and elusive. I shall prove I am no dummy. Yes, by the end of this week, I shall work this one out and rule supreme, wahahhaa! Hmmm...back to desperately trying to make myself not seem stupid. Eh-heheheh
(More minutes later) I didn't give up. But I am a silly head. It was there, in the dashboard the entire time. I just never bothered to look at it but something made me think to click on it and scroll down the page. Maybe it was God letting me know so I would stop spending time mulling over the feature. Heh. I've added Caitlyn, Charis and Diana. Oh, should put Yen and Kel and Vanessa...maybe I should add all the people I have under my Connections List. Hmmm....
(Some minutes later) Ok, can't figure it out. No button to press, link to click on, field to fill...this function is rather mysterious and elusive. I shall prove I am no dummy. Yes, by the end of this week, I shall work this one out and rule supreme, wahahhaa! Hmmm...back to desperately trying to make myself not seem stupid. Eh-heheheh
(More minutes later) I didn't give up. But I am a silly head. It was there, in the dashboard the entire time. I just never bothered to look at it but something made me think to click on it and scroll down the page. Maybe it was God letting me know so I would stop spending time mulling over the feature. Heh. I've added Caitlyn, Charis and Diana. Oh, should put Yen and Kel and Vanessa...maybe I should add all the people I have under my Connections List. Hmmm....
1 comment:
i signed up to be a follower!
Post a Comment