Friday, 24 July 2009

11 months and counting

Can't believe Fab and I have already been married for 11 months! Where has the year gone? He's been an incredibly sweet, supportive and patient husband...God, You have truly blessed me with someone so wonderful and loving. Thank You for Fab.

And Fab, thank you for being so easy to live with that neither of us has had to go through any adjustments. Marrying you has been such a natural and comfortable progression I realise. You're the best room-mate ever! I hate sleeping in our bed alone. It's big and cold without you.

Thank you for listening to me each time I pour out my feelings about things I am going through and for trying hard to understand and be there for me. T

hank you for being my bestest friend in the whole wide world! We have so much fun laughing in the car even though we hate sitting in traffic for our long commutes to and from work. I treasure those times simply because they are with you, and not because of those banga drivers who sometimes attempt to kill us when they're not paying attention. You're the best companion I could have ever asked for. You even put up with my nonsense and always look after me though I get sick really frequently. I love all the things we share, all our common interests and the fact that we know each other so well that it amuses us (like the sloth).

I love you...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails