It's upon us to do something
Who's going to stop child abuse? Who's going to stop rape? It's upon us to do something. Not just stand by. So many times I ask God to intervene and it's like He poses the question back to me because He's given me the authority to be His representative. But I cannot do it on my own strength. I need His perspective, His wisdom, His boldness and love. I struggle with His timing yet He is not a God who lets His people down. He is our protector and deliverer. I just need to learn to understand His heart and align myself with what He's doing. The things I cannot see for myself.
Who's going to stop child abuse? Who's going to stop rape? It's upon us to do something. Not just stand by. So many times I ask God to intervene and it's like He poses the question back to me because He's given me the authority to be His representative. But I cannot do it on my own strength. I need His perspective, His wisdom, His boldness and love. I struggle with His timing yet He is not a God who lets His people down. He is our protector and deliverer. I just need to learn to understand His heart and align myself with what He's doing. The things I cannot see for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment