Thursday, 22 April 2010

I'm 30

And this post is 4 days late. We had a barbeque on Thursday night in Adelaide, where Fab and his family surprised me with a so-very-yummy cake (thanks to Min for her fabulous recommendation!). My face is red from the heat of the oven and stove. The fire outside was going too slowly so we had to cook some of the food in the kitchen. Man did we pig out!

Fun times had in Adelaide.

And yes, we upheld the tradition of crazy forfeits for the losers in Uno. I escaped. Yay! Lost one round out of the many games played and all I had to do was down a small glass of bubbly, which tasted horrendous by the way and gave me a headache. At least I didn't end up having to wear someone else' underwear on top of my clothes. Yes, that really happened - Fab had to do it! Heh. 


The first two photos are courtesy of my husband :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) birthday!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails