Things are changing. God's promises are going to come to pass. Breakthrough begun. I must believe it.
Rachelle received a prophetic word from God yesterday during the service. A word about God bringing us into a new season. This has been spoken over our church and individuals within the church a number of times, particularly in the last year.
She saw a vision of a person wearing a necklace, the necklace signifying God's promises. This reminded me of the vision my mum saw of me earlier this year. A necklace sits halfway between our head and our heart. We hold God's promises close to our heart as they matter. His promises bring us hope, peace and joy to be our strength for the journey ahead. His promises give us purpose and life. We hold His promises at the forefront of our minds so we don't forget what He has spoken of, especially in times of difficulty when it is easy to waiver in doubt. His promises give us vision and clarity.
Rachelle also saw a scroll. A few years back, possibly in 2007, when I first joined the Church leadership team and attended the their camp, I saw a vision of a scroll and a feather pen writing onto it. I could not see what was being written and I wasn't certain if God was holding the pen or if I was meant to.
When Lisa Toh prayed for me that night, she felt God letting me know to not forget His promises and the things He had already spoken to me about and done in my life. She encouraged me to keep a journal. I decided to use this blog as I cannot lose a blog the way I lose pieces of paper or even notebooks, and this way everything is all in the one place. (Extended version of Lisa's prayer is here) At that time, I didn't see how this fit in with the picture I saw of the scroll but it spurred me to write.
The timeline is unclear to me, but shortly after, at a Sunday service on the Gold Coast, May Cheung prayed for me during the altar call session. She confirmed God was encouraging me to write. That He would increase my ability and would use my writing to bless others. May also mentioned God would one day provide the right avenue and let me know who to direct my writing to and what to write. This brought light to the vision I received.
With the vision of the scroll, God told Rachelle the wonderful plans He has written out for us will eventually become clear. Perhaps each of us is holding the feather pen while God is holding our hand, about to reveal how we can partner to bring the visions and promises to pass.
2 comments:
Amen!! Don't lose heart big sis...it's all just beginning!
Amen! :*) God cheering you on sister! This promises that He has in mind for you is not just FOR you but also is going to touch/bless many lives. God is at work. The root is growing underground and in no time is going to spur off the soil and there you will see the plant..<3
"waiting is not just something we have to do while we get what we want.
It is part of the process of becoming what God wants us to be.
What God does in us while we wait is AS important as what it is we are waiting for".
Post a Comment