Friday, 13 February 2009

I'm behind


Been behind with my posting...better write something now before I totally forget what I've been learning and meaning to jot down as I happen to be one of the most absent minded people ever! Even God has spoken to me about that. Apparently Jocelyn is the most common name for a goldfish, or so Fab found out but for the life of me I can't remember which country he said that was in!

There was once I responded for an altar call and one of the leaders in church came forward to pray for me. Lovely Lisa Toh. She's totally gorgeous. Anyway, she doesn't really know me neither did she ask what I was responding to or needing prayer in but she simply let the Holy Spirit lead her to pray for me. She started giggling a little and shared the vision God showed her. She saw me as a prawn or was it shrimp (yes, she did tell me not to get offended, I actually found the whole thing pretty amusing) that keeps going back and getting itself caught in the trap as if it forgets every couple of minutes that going towards the net isn't the best idea.

God was trying to raise the point that He has spoken to me about many things but I often forget and live with little faith once again or fail to follow what He has instructed, which was said to my benefit in the first place. Lisa encouraged me to record everything down, everything God speaks to me about or shows me or teaches me...that's another reason why I keep blogging. It serves to remind me of God's faithfulness and goodness, His promises and warnings and adjustments for my life. One of the things I wanted to share is in relation to the daily devotional dated February the 7th, written by Oswald Chambers. I'll put this in the next post.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Amen sister ... write it down. Write is all down. And then go back and claim is outloud. Then satan can't steal it from you! What a blessing you are! :)

lisaqshay said...

I agree with Debra! ...on both counts.

Anonymous said...

write it out and run with it sis. and as u lay in the harvest, may favour and providence flow

Related Posts with Thumbnails