"Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and all whose mouths have not kissed him." 1 Kings 19: 18
So often we think we are the only one who face a certain struggle...part of me still believes that I am the only one who suffers to the extent that I do from my phobia of the falling sensation...but then I realise I have made it bigger over the years due to negative past experiences and though it can be very uncomfortable in reality, I have indeed given it more credit than it is due and have psychologically elevated its authority over me, when it should have none. Anyhow, I can be like Elijah who often fell into depression and over-generalised and magnified his situation and challenges over God and so I remembered this verse when Caitlyn (thank you my dear!) left her comment with regards to understanding my fears. I am now claiming that yes I am not alone and am thankful for people who can relate and together we shall overcome this with God!
No comments:
Post a Comment