That's right, folks! Candy Floss just took on a whole new meaning!
Let me explain...I pinched a sticky, chewy kind of lolly from a colleague's office. Strawberry flavoured. As I was walking out of another office (having gone there to photocopy something with the lolly in my mouth), I tried to (discreetly) shove my finger in to get out the bits of lolly that had lodged themselves between my teeth. Unfortunately, I got caught out by a female colleague (whose office is next to the one from which I took the candy). She laughed at me as I tried to justify why my finger was in my mouth. She then commented that such lollies should come with a toothpick since they're so chewy and have a habit of sticking to your teeth.
Then it hit me! Candy Floss! Candy that comes with a little string of floss within its wrapper so that the person eating it can relieve themself from the candy attached to their teeth! Sheer brilliance, I know! Aren't you glad you have me as a friend? (Yes, I know you are even though you are pretending to gag right now)
Let me explain...I pinched a sticky, chewy kind of lolly from a colleague's office. Strawberry flavoured. As I was walking out of another office (having gone there to photocopy something with the lolly in my mouth), I tried to (discreetly) shove my finger in to get out the bits of lolly that had lodged themselves between my teeth. Unfortunately, I got caught out by a female colleague (whose office is next to the one from which I took the candy). She laughed at me as I tried to justify why my finger was in my mouth. She then commented that such lollies should come with a toothpick since they're so chewy and have a habit of sticking to your teeth.
Then it hit me! Candy Floss! Candy that comes with a little string of floss within its wrapper so that the person eating it can relieve themself from the candy attached to their teeth! Sheer brilliance, I know! Aren't you glad you have me as a friend? (Yes, I know you are even though you are pretending to gag right now)
No comments:
Post a Comment