This is how. So many women across the world are seriously trapped in the porn industry or in the sex trade. And it's not because they have entered it willingly or because they enjoy any of what takes place. Many endure rape, abuse of different forms, the terrible effects of drugs, shame and disgust and horrendous sexually transmitted diseases. And they SHOULD NOT HAVE TO. I used to think that porn stars were degrading themselves, that they were fully aware of what they were doing and that they had chosen this path. But those are just lies. Behind what one sees clicking through those perverted sites, there are real women suffering. And we think they can just walk away but many cannot escape because of the painful consequences they will face if they try to. Please, I really urge you to take this seriously. I'm going to get myself involved somehow. I have to. I have to see this nightmare end for these women and young girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment