Gorgeous table settings from Homelife - suggestions for Christmas (under links for the home). A welcome distraction.
This afternoon ended up being an emotional ride. Thank God for Belle - her wise, godly wisdom and heartfelt prayer. God, I commit my feelings and those involved to You. I know You can turn the mess I've made into something good as I continue to walk in Your ways. Thank You for Your forgiveness, for freeing me from guilt.
I'm learning that making the right choices is a way of honouring others. It honours God's destiny for them and releases them to discover and walk in His purposes, so they may leave a good legacy for their children and the generations to come. It does the same in my life. Though it hurts to let go of soul ties, I know one day many will walk in the fruits of this decision.
I'm learning that making the right choices is a way of honouring others. It honours God's destiny for them and releases them to discover and walk in His purposes, so they may leave a good legacy for their children and the generations to come. It does the same in my life. Though it hurts to let go of soul ties, I know one day many will walk in the fruits of this decision.




No comments:
Post a Comment