It's started! I totally forgot until I found comments from people I don't know. Am so happy they actually thought to stop by and say something good. Most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about so look right to the orange icon with a dog on it. Click on that and you'll understand what ICLW is :)
Interestingly, after reading the 6! comments I received today (from friends and through ICLW), I noticed that the daily verse from Biblegateway is Romans 15: 2 "Each of us should please his neighbour for his good, to build him up". I took that to mean we ought to encourage one another to build one another up.
Words can make or break a person. I was hesistant about joining the ICLW community as I wondered if my blog would offend anyone stopping by, resulting in a negative comment. I know I should not let the opinions of others affect my sense of security and faith but I still struggle with this. I want to be someone who builds others up with my words. Got to be careful because I tend to have a bit of a loose tongue sometimes and say things I regret later. Need to keep myself in check.
This is the first time I have received six comments at one go and all of them affirmed me. I thank God for those who dropped by because I've been a little down off late. Friendly comments are a good pick-me-up.
Special thanks to Rayson for the incredible encouragement. I am impressed by your maturity and the way you write. Keep writing! You're like the next Oswald Chambers.
1 comment:
I agree! ICLW is super hard to keep up with! I do enjoy the connection though. I like this post. I appreciate people who can be vulnerable and transparent. Way to be bold about your faith! Go girl! ;)
Post a Comment