Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Remembering the Day



It's been one year, nine months and about three days. And I'm married to a real cutie. He's gorgeous, he's wonderful, he's patient, gentle, loving and supportive, he's my closest friend, laughing buddy, playstation three hero and a whole lot more!

Fab, you're such a blessing to me. I thank God for you everyday! Thanks for sticking by me even when I lost the plot and was so close to giving everything up . You were there when no one else understood. When no one else knew what to say. When I didn't want to talk. When I scared myself with how crazy and depressed I got and didn't know how I was going to overcome that season of life. Thank you for bringing strength and comfort. Thank you for laughing at my bad jokes and thinking me adorable and pretty even when I know I'm not.

I ♥ you

(Photo courtesty of Xi Liu - you can view the album by clicking on his name. All his photos are copyrighted though so please don't save or use any, thanks! Here's another post with a photo he took)

4 comments:

shin yee said...

awwwwwwwww... <3 sweet<3 <3 hope that after 1 yr + after our wedding, i will also be saying things like that! hee...

sharon said...

hey jos ...
it's me sharon, from sister village.
what a beautiful site you have.
your happiness radiates in the wedding photo.
may you be as happy together 20 years from now as you are this day!
[i've been married for 22 years [!] and it's a very interesting journey]

Anonymous said...

Aww love the picture!

Rebecca said...

The pictures are breathtaking!

Congratulations!

ICLW

Related Posts with Thumbnails