Catch ups and Oishi Sushi!
![]() |
| Faith and Geraldine |
It's amazing how we managed to squeeze in more food afterwards. We were meant to have dessert but the store ran out of their sweet treats so Ambrose decided we had to try their Taiwanese style fried chicken (coated in a special spice mix) and fried Man Tou (effectively a ball of dough or a bun) with condensed milk (yes, I know, it sounds crazy doesn't it?), as recommended by our resident foodie on all things Taiwanesey - Mrs Sharon Chee.
Thank you so much for the lovely feast guys and your wonderful company. An extra special mention to the Ngs for the pumpkin kueh and the Oroton keychain (I love the little dangly handbags)!
Thanks to Faith, here's a link to how to make your own sushi. Fab and I love doing this at home although we don't always get the rice the right consistency.



Avid food photographer - Himawari Sushi (Japanese Fried Chicken
with sunflower something or other covered in sweetened omelette)
& Spider Roll Sushi (Soft Shell Crab)
with sunflower something or other covered in sweetened omelette)
& Spider Roll Sushi (Soft Shell Crab)
Taiwanese style fried chicken with toasted basil leaves and Man Tou
The 3 couples: Boon Yeow & Faith, Us, and Ambrose & Gel
Thanks to Boon Yeow's long arms and a wide-angle lens, we got everyone in!




2 comments:
FRIED MAN TOU!!!!!!!???? I never tried that... @_@ is it good??? :))
ah !!!! yumyum
Post a Comment