![]() |
| jupiter images |
Have been scouring through food blogs of eating places in Singapore in preparation for our return☺Places Fab and I can try out when we're able to treat ourselves. I have to admit, though, that the food I miss most is that which is home cooked or purchased from good hawker stalls. I sometimes crave for bak chor mee.
I've started drawing up a list of breakfast places for a start. I ♥ well made breakfasts. Pancakes, waffles, eggs Benedict, omelets...eggs in general, really...honeyed bacon, non-soggy sausages, sauteed mushrooms, wilted spinach, sweet grilled tomatoes...granola, fruits...Anyway, so far I've got the following on my list (some of these double up as places for other meals of the day):
- Riders Cafe - close to my grandfather's place so that's handy
- eM by the River - I'm enjoying the music on their website (funny how the address is em-n-em like the singer or the singular version of the chocolate snack). Oh! There's live music every Friday night: I am so there! ♪♫
- Raindrops Cafe - they offer umbrella-ferrying services if it's raining & 15% off the bill all day on Mondays
Gosh! Look at the length of this blogger's recommended food list.
Other Singaporean food blogs I've come across. Some link to one another so I've decided not to double up.
- i eat • i shoot • i post - covers food from other countries as well
- A list of the Best 10 Food Blogs in Singapore
- Dot in a box - scroll to the middle of the page and look in the column on the right for the blog list
Some of the blogs feature great dessert places too so I'm pretty excited about that.


No comments:
Post a Comment