...that draws me in. Its intriguing side streets and seemingly empty alleyways filled with unexpected surprises - cafes, shops, boutiques. Its cultural centres and displays of public art. The fact that there are many different independent stores and eating haunts with creative decor to keep you from feeling bored as you walk along...the colours, the patterns, the playful fonts. The life that stirs you to be creative as it gives you room to breathe and think even on your feet. Perhaps I wouldn't feel the same way if I stayed there. But perhaps I would never grow tired of exploring the little corners and biways...I took so many photos, from street art and quaint coffee joints to boutiques and historical buildings
Jackie mentioned trying a $12 cup of coffee here - Sensory Lab, David Jones
I asked the girl if I could take a photo.
One of the unique alleyways, Presgrave Place
A tiny cafe along Little Bourke between Elizabeth and Queen
I snuck in just to take a photo! The door handle was a shovel
Centre Places facing Degraves Street
Someone left a small cactus on this sunflower chair. It's sitting on my right
The public baths on Swanston. Now a swimming pool
"New City Living"
The Art House and the Meat Market Art Centre (yes, it's really called that) in North Melbourne were not hosting any performances when we were there, unfortunately










1 comment:
I like the coffee in that little shop with the chairs on the ceiling! I miss Melbourne :(
Post a Comment