Saturday, 17 March 2007
Dreaming of another holiday
Would love to go to Fiji and just lay on the beach soaking in the sun, snokel, fish, collect large sea shells, island hop, take heaps of photos to blog with and remember the beatiful time by...been unwell this week and am now nursing a sore throat and head cold along with other umcomfortable ailments that are totally unrelated...had trouble getting sleep last night. I have to admit my job is heaven as compared to what many face in Singapore and countries with similar work environments and ethics such as Malaysia and highly strung Japan. Yet I am rather over it...as much as it is enjoyable helping others, I think I have had enough of the nature of my work and would love to move on. But first, another lot of travelling would be more than nice Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment