
Exorbitantly priced but cute bags from Little Odd Forest ...I did notice, however, that the main design patch is in the shape of an undie...if you look closely, a lot of bags in general carry this similar trait because they round off the corners so you get a body design with different bottom bits...I'm posting a photo below so you get the idea

See, an undie shaped back patch with flowers on it! Bottle shaped bags - I find that you often get frustrated if the opening of the bag doesn't give your hand enough rummaging room to find those keys that always have a knack of disappearing amidst other common items though there can't possibly be that much in there that they'd go missing...or it's the handphone that's decided to hide itself from you, laughing as you struggle frantically to catch it before the ringing stops

No comments:
Post a Comment