Been looking for bonbonerie and found some really cute things...unfortunately some were image protected so I've only managed to save a few pictures. Sadly, too, the ones I really like (the "such grate love" grater, "cut out for each other" cookie cutters, "the perfect pair" pear salt & pepper shakers or magnets and a whole array of other little gadgets and gismos, well, ok, not technical things just cute things that probably only the girls would appreciate and treasure as a keepsake) are way out of budget or discontinued and out of stock so sorry, my guests, you'll probably have to settle for something else...still on the hunt though!Thursday, 27 March 2008
Wedding Favours
Been looking for bonbonerie and found some really cute things...unfortunately some were image protected so I've only managed to save a few pictures. Sadly, too, the ones I really like (the "such grate love" grater, "cut out for each other" cookie cutters, "the perfect pair" pear salt & pepper shakers or magnets and a whole array of other little gadgets and gismos, well, ok, not technical things just cute things that probably only the girls would appreciate and treasure as a keepsake) are way out of budget or discontinued and out of stock so sorry, my guests, you'll probably have to settle for something else...still on the hunt though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment